This might be the end of the Aaron Miller Mustache Challenge. (4 weeks and 75 shaves in the bag- do the math.) Look at how good I look.
Lately we've been celebrating how great it is that Jenn is going to Germany (b/c we're all going to visit her) and how sad it is she's leaving (b/c we're all going to miss miss her.)
This is Jenn with Bayla, after she had celebrated with friends.
This is me betting on the tensile strength of a lampshade vis-a-vis a mediumly grown pumpkin. Pardon me while I quickly google "tensile strength"...ok, I spelled that right- the first time m'er effers!
I should probably wrap this up..so here's Jenn and I at the JP Lantern Festival on Sunday...google it.
Wouldn't have known about festival except for good friend Jamie, who happened by wearing fashionable daughter accesory Addison (Add-eeee-son) strapped to her chest. Thanks Jamie!




No comments:
Post a Comment