Wednesday, October 7, 2009

First week of Moustache challenge is in the bag.

3 dollah earned baby.  I feel like I'm climbing a mountain. Sure, its an excercise in external change, but its an inner journey.





Big upps to Igor's in New Orleans btw.  Haven't been back since Katrina, but I have a feeling its still there.  How many bars/laundromats/restaurants/pool halls can there be in the world?  Where else can you drink beer and shoot pool while you wait for your whites? 




Tomorrow I look forward to seeing my dentist .


"Yep, still unemployed, but check out this prepubescent dirt stripe on my face!"

Last night during Philosophy class, while putting the final touches on a luck dragon sketch, I realized I can now see my Haight-Ashbury Rug with my peripheral vision when I look down.  Speaking of philosophy, notice how unbalanced and asymmetrical my 'stache is coming in?  You can see the spot where the good plastic surgeon stitched me after I broke my face horsing around on black ice. 

Moustaches.  They cover much, but they reveal much more.








No comments:

Post a Comment